Thursday, August 18, 2011

Smitten.

In addition to launching my business in a new state, I am busy planning my wedding. The process has had its highs and lows thus far, but the best part is daydreaming about my big day. That, and all of the wedding magazines!


I hate to admit it, but I can't remember the last time that I read a good book. The reason being that I am unable to put down my fashion magazines. Since getting the IPad last fall, I have taken my love to an all new level now that I can tote as many around as I want and not feel like I'm back in grade school lugging around the weight of my textbooks. The new magazine to catch my eye is an online-only wedding publication called Smitten Magazine. Can we discuss the bouquet of white peonies on the front cover? Swoon-worthy. The wedding fashions inside are just as beautiful.


The focus of their first issue is Southern Style. It contains beautiful photos and stories of real weddings, and the southern ones featured are the perfect eye candy for anyone planning a wedding. My favorite section is the breakdown of southern bride style. Southern Chic? Traditional Elegance? Or Ethereal? I just can't decide on my favorite... 




What do you think? Gorgeous right?!


Their stylist also made some fabulous suggestions for bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts. I love the bow ties and monogrammed soaps.


What is your favorite part of wedding planning? Do you use magazines for their amazing tips? Then check out Smitten.


Treat everyday like you are on the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment