Friday, August 19, 2011

Gold Standard

I have been on a serious gold kick lately. It's all things I love: glamourous, nostalgic, and regal. The tone is also perfect with my skin tone. Here are three things I can't stop staring at this week:

1) My toes! What female doesn't love a little sparkle? My recent pedicure is perfect for the end of summer.   I'm wearing this pretty gold glitter polish over a very pale pink. After all of the bright shades from spring to summer, this neutral metallic is a welcome change.

{Deborah Lippmann Polish in Boom Pow, $20.}

2) We were updating our bridal registry at Bloomingdales when these caught my eye. Now they are my favorite cross-my-fingers-we-receive wedding gift. This table setting would bring glamour to even the most boring dish. I think I would eat my cereal with this and some feather slippers.

{DVF, Night, 5 Piece Place Setting, $105.}

3) The silverware above would look amazing with these drinking glasses. I would add a huge vase of light pink peonies and some fabulous white china to complete my fantasy table-scape.

{Dwell Studio, Gold Triangles Drinking Glass, $62- $72.}

*Sigh.* A girl can dream...

Enjoy your weekend.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment