Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Favorites.

Here are a few things that I am loving right now. 

My Nars Laguna Bronzer. With my busy schedule, I haven't seen the sun as much as I would like this summer. This is the perfect tint, not too red or orange, and the tiny gold flecks in it give me nice glowing skin. You would never know I have only been to the beach once this summer.

This Marc by Marc Jacobs Natasha bag is my current favorite shopping companion. The cross body strap is amazingly convenient, the ivory color goes with everything, and the leather is so soft. It is a welcome change from some of my heavier bags and I love the gold details!


Peonies. In any color. They are gorgeous, especially in this reflective vase. Nothing beats a fresh bouquet from someone you love.

What are your favorite things this week?

Treat everyday like you are on the runway.

2 comments:

  1. Marc Jacobs Bag and Peonies ~sound Fab to Me!)

    GlamThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yelena! Just checked out your blog. <3 I love Glam Things. ;)

    ReplyDelete