Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spring Zoe.

After ten months of waiting, today I got the call that my Monique Lhuillier wedding dress has arrived at the bridal salon. I am so excited for my first fitting! My wedding day look has existed as a vision in my head for the past year so it will be nice to put on my dress with the shoes and accessories and finally see the whole outfit together. Unfortunately, I cannot show you a photo because Erich checks out my blog every once in a while... but maybe after the wedding. :)

With weddings on the brain, I was checking out Rachel Zoe's spring collection. This dress caught my eye and kept it. I can't decide which I like better, the front?

{Dasha Ruffle-Sleeve Gown, $725.}

Or the back?


For those of you still looking for your wedding dress and/or something slightly less bridal, this is stunning. (I even allowed myself to entertain the idea of wearing it to my rehearsal dinner for a split second.) For everyone else, this feminine tank from the same collection might make more sense for you.

{Gabrielle Ruffled Tank, $225.}

Pretty, right? This tank top is a versatile piece. It could be worn under a suit or with a pencil skirt to work. It would act as a nice transitional piece from work to a night out. Or pair it casually with jeans and a blazer or leather jacket. Your choice.

My other favorites from the Rachel Zoe Spring Collection include:

--> This chic wear-with-anything blouse.

{Geri Sleeveless Blouse, $250.}

--> A sleek jumpsuit in a bright color.

{Edith Satin Jumpsuit, $425.}

--> This gorgeous printed maxi dress with a shawl-collar and sexy front slit.

{Sasha Printed Gown, $625.}

--> A sweet, black lace mini-dress that reminds me of my ballerina days.



{Amanda Lace, Dress, $425.}

Which look is your favorite?

Treat everyday like you are on the runway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment