Monday, November 14, 2011

Neon Denial.

The. Summer. Is. Over.

There, I said it. But that doesn't change the fact that even as the days grow shorter and the temperatures drop, I am in denial. This may have something to do with why NEON is my favorite trend right now. The colors almost simulate sunshine when worn on a cold, overcast day in the city. I've had my eye on these babies for a while...

{The Cambridge Satchel Company, $170.}

My two clients who bought these neon satchels love them! They are the perfect size for a grad student or a busy mom. Neon accessories are about as subtle as this trend gets. If the bag isn't your style, try on some neon jewelry. This necklace is fabulous! You can wear it now and next summer. On Etsy, here.


I love this one too. Another great Etsy find, here.


Want a bolder statement? Try neon makeup. (Love the hot pink color above.) Maybe not a daytime trend, but for a night on the town? Hot. And why not? It's fun to try new things. 



Nail polish is another great "subtle" way to work neon into your style. 



Or take a page from this adorable little girl's style file, and try some neon in your hair!



Neon and leopard?! Amazing. I would like to take this outfit off of her and put it on myself.



Simply stunning. THIS is how you stand out in a sea of black dresses.



Still on the fence about neon in your everyday style? Here is more of my current inspiration. I hope it brightens your day the way it did mine.  :)













Will you wear neon?

Treat everyday like you are on the runway.

{All images via Pinterest.}

No comments:

Post a Comment