Monday, November 21, 2011

Fish Friendly.

I'm not good with animals. They don't have to be in a room for me to know they were there before me. They mark their territory and I try to stay away from it for fear of an asthma attack or my eyes swelling shut. Therefore, I've never thought about owning a pet... until now.

Ok, wait. Here is my disclaimer: I know it's wrong, but I have to be honest. For a split second, I actually thought about running out to buy a fish just so I could be the proud owner of this:


Yup, it's a fish hotel. The Crate and Barrel Gift Guide just stopped me dead. One of those I-never-knew-I-needed-this-but-now-I-do items. So fun. But wait, it gets better...
































They stack! Having spent eight years living in a dorm room, you appreciate things like this. (I would write the fish's name on the side in a glitter pen.)

Therefore, I had to share this very cool and unique gift with you. It's perfect for any college student, or ailing allergic individual, you know.

Treat everyday like you are on the runway.


No comments:

Post a Comment