Wednesday, April 4, 2012

To Be Olivia.

Have you seen Olivia Palermo in the latest Marie Claire Spain issue (April 2012)? The feminine, sophisticated, retro glamour of every look might just be the only wardrobe I need for the new season. Wrap it up! I'll take them all. (I wish.)

This bright flowy dress would be perfect for my rehearsal dinner. I love the sheer sleeves, on-trend color, and gold accessories.


One look at her hair in this photo and I'm confidant I will go back to a brown shade someday. I love this classic Bardot half-up hair style. The pretty pastel feather skirt is so special, I would wear it to my bridal shower. Plus, I just want to rip those amazing shoes right off of her feet!


Olivia shows us how to do spring's pastel fashion with a deep raisin nail color. The dark color works well as a neutral while being a dramatic contrast to her outfit at the same time. (Check out 'Dark Lava' here.) The delicate accordion pleats of this dress are a thoughtful detail. I could wear this to one of the many baby showers I'm invited to this spring.


Of course, sometimes you just want comfort. On those occasions my personal style can often take on a bohemian vibe. This long pink eyelet number is the perfect balance of feminine, sexy, and bohemian. I would wear it to the grocery store, to the beach, and to brunch. Versatile dresses are always a win in my book.


I would wear this printed dress with pumps to meet with clients or a wedding vendor. I would change to pretty ballet flats for a day of shopping on Newbury Street. Love that lipstick shade... And seriously, look at her hair!


What is your favorite look?

Treat everyday like you are on the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment