Friday, October 14, 2011

Office Space.

Right now I'm working on a fall trends feature blog post for the amazing agency that represents me on the commercial side of my wardrobe stylist work. I feel lucky to have their support in other endeavors within the business. (Thanks Ennis Inc.) Check it out next week!

My environment has always been the first thing to inspire my personal style. Having lived in three very different states, I can always see how the weather, the people, and my comfort level with the energy of the place affected my fashion. Right now I find myself daydreaming about another environment. My workspace... or lack thereof.

In our lovely one bedroom apartment, I do a lot of my personal work and wedding planning sitting on our living room couch. There is a desk tucked in the far corner of the room but, unfortunately, my fiance took that space over with his editing station a long time ago. I don't mind working on the couch, I spent 8 years working on my bed in tiny dorm rooms at boarding school and in college. However, I daydream about workspace beyond my coffee table. 

I am a very organized person, and I love access to that organization. I can't help but wonder about my creativity in a pretty environment intentionally set up to motivate and inspire my work. However, we are planning an expensive wedding so that larger space is a ways off. Therefore, in the meantime I am just admiring these gorgeous personal office spaces and I had to share them with you. 




{All images via Pinterest.}

Amazing right? How about you, does your environment ever inspire your outfit?

Congratulaions on making it through your work week. Have a great weekend.

xo,
Tara

Treat everyday like you are on the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment