Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shower the Bride with Special Gifts.

Wedding season is not over yet. Between planning my own big day and the two weddings that we are looking forward to attending in October, I have weddings on the brain!

I know I am not the only person inundated with bridal showers right now, so here are some fresh and adorable gift ideas for any special bride-to-be.

Planning a wedding requires a lot of communication. Pretty cards like these are a perfect way to send messages to the bridal party, vendors, or family members.

{BHLDN, Bride-To-Be Silhouette Cards, $48.}

I love this sweet little gold necklace. If getting married is anything like getting engaged, I could definitely use the reminder that I am a "Mrs." in the first few months. It took me two months to remember to use the word "Fiance"!

{Kate Spade, Say Yes "Mrs" Necklace, $78.}

Every bride could use something blue. This gorgeous pair of earrings would be a glamourous addition to any bride's outfit.

{Kenneth Jay Lane, Swarovski Crystal Clip Earrings, $75.}

A keepsake is always appreciated. How cute are these?! The new couple can flaunt their official status on the big day or just use these while dining together at home after the honeymoon.

{BHLDN, Sweethearts' Forks, $24.}

I can't be the only bride-to-be that is challenged in the kitchen. This beautiful cookbook has amazing reviews and would be a great gift for any newlywed couple. Star your favorite recipe before you give it to her or include one of your own within the pages. A thoughtful extra touch is always appreciated.

{Bride & Groom First and Forever Cookbook, $35.}

I have my dress, but I have no idea what I will be wearing with it. These are great for the whole wedding weekend. This two pack of pretty panties says "Bride 2 Be" and "Mrs." I would wear one pair to my rehearsal dinner and the other on my wedding day.

{Hanky Panky, Bridal Low Rise Thong Gift Set, $59.}

This pair says "I Do" and is also perfect for the big day. (Colors sold separately.)

{Hanky Panky, "I Do" Low Rise Thong, $31.}

The stylist in me has to make this last gift suggestion. This kit contains everything a bride could need on her wedding day. From a mending kit and super glue to an extra set of rings (in case the wedding bands are misplaced) to hairspray and stain remover, it's always good to be prepared. Everything comes packaged in a tiny silver clutch.


{Ms. and Mrs. Bridessentials Kit, $25.}

Bonus: Pick up a kit for the mother of the bride, the mother of the groom, and her bridesmaids too! Because you just never know...




I know I would be happy to receive any of these at my shower. Brides, what was your favorite gift that you received?

Treat everyday like you are on the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment