Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

That's right ladies. Scarf season has arrived.

As you may have read here before, anyone can throw on a t-shirt and jeans or a blazer and a pair of trousers. What separates the stylish crowd from those that simply get dressed are the thoughtful touches. Accessories are often what lend visual interest to comfortable basics and one of the fastest and easiest ways to turn ordinary separates into an outfit is by adding a scarf. The fun part is deciding how you will wear it. Here are some looks I am loving right now.









 


I wish I was this cool when I was young! I'm pretty sure at this age I was only wearing dresses and skirts. This little girl has been added to my style inspiration book.


Do you have any great scarves that you have been waiting to wear?

Treat everyday like you are on the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment