Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A bright grey day.

I am a creature of my environment and this rain makes me feel sleepy, even when I've slept. The grey sky makes the day feel heavy and foggy at the same time. I am not a fan, where is the sun?! 

Other than coffee (grande skinny vanilla latte, yes please!) my favorite way to combat all of these grey rainy days is with the color block trend of Spring/Summer 2011. When I reach for my bright red jeans, crisp white T-shirt, and orange scarf, I feel the colors cut through my fog. Sure, you can see me coming from a mile away, but the outfit always helps lighten my mood. Here are some color block looks and landscapes that inspire me and that I hope will brighten your grey day too. Enjoy!






So readers, do you color block?


Treat everyday like you are on the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment